Hospice Care / End-of-Life Planning
We are caring, trustworthy attorneys who provide solutions for families
Your loved one may now require hospice care, or perhaps you are considering end-of-life care for a family member. Hospice care is used when support services are needed for someone whose death is imminent. Hospice offers a means to relieve physical, emotional and spiritual suffering.
While most people in New Jersey have an idea of what hospice care is about, they typically have not made plans for hospice care until a loved one has approached the end of his or her life. A family member might have only months to live, or in some cases days to live.
Our attorneys at Price and Price, LLC understand how difficult this time can be for family members. We provide highly skilled representation for families who need help with hospice care and end-of-life legal planning. Price and Price brings almost 100 years of combined experience to each case. We don't treat our clients like numbers or statistics. While we are South Jersey's largest elder law firm, we make sure our clients receive the personalized attention they deserve. Such attention is especially critical when families are coping with the imminent loss of a loved one.
How we help clients with end-of-life legal planning
By contacting an elder law firm in New Jersey, you can minimize the "crisis" effect of setting up hospice care. Your attorney at Price and Price, LLC will review and help you with the following questions (among others) related to hospice care and end-of-life planning:
- Are there any existing wills, living wills, or trusts?
- Does a durable power of attorney exist?
- Are there written instructions regarding final arrangements, such as burial or cremation?
- Do you have all user ID's and passwords for the individuals computer and software programs?
- Do you have a list of the individual's personal contacts and professional contacts?
- Is there a list of any financial accounts, policies, and properties including account numbers, passwords and other critical information?
- Is there a list of all debts, such as home loans, auto loans, credit cards, etc.?
- Is there a list of any high value assets? Art collections, safe deposit boxes, jewelry and any other valuable assets?
- Is there a list of all sources of income, such as pensions, IRAs, Social Security, etc.?
- Is there a life insurance policy? Do you have account numbers, passwords and other information? Do the beneficiaries need to be changed?
- Are you able to locate past tax returns?
How to find a New Jersey hospice?
If you need to find a hospice in your area, call Price and Price to speak with us about a referral for a hospice in the counties of Gloucester, Camden, Burlington or anywhere else in South Jersey.
Why choose Price and Price for hospice planning needs?
During difficult and emotionally charged times, you need more than just a book-smart attorney. You need someone who brings compassion - someone who understands what you're going through. You'll quickly discover that our attorneys care about helping you find the best outcome. For a consultation, contact the elder law firm of Price and Price today. We offer Skype and FaceTime consultations as well.
You also can visit our office in Haddonfield, NJ. The largest elder law firm in South Jersey, Price and Price offers personal attention and a compassionate touch to every case we handle.