Insight from Price and Price, LLC into important legal issues affecting families in New Jersey
At Price and Price, LLC, our goal is to help families navigate the increasingly complicated world of long-term care planning, probate and estates and other issues related to elder law. We believe that the more people know about these matters, the better positioned they will be to make smart decisions. We all are growing older. We all have aging family members who will need help planning for future needs.
We encourage you to contact us immediately to arrange a consultation. We have decades of experience guiding families.
If you need to find out more about specific issues, click through to the following articles:
- Understanding Qualified Income Trusts in New Jersey
- Being Mindful Of The Caregiver Spouse
- Guardianship - The Ability to Make a Difference
- Long-Term Care and Estate Planning - An Overview
- Mary's Story - A Question Of Competency
- Medicaid Overview
- New Jersey Death Taxes Explained
- The Practice of Elder Law