Casey Price, Co-Founder of Price and Price
Trusted, Experienced, Focused on Clients' Needs
Location: Haddonfield, New Jersey
Contact Casey online
Areas of practice
- 65% Elder Law & Medicaid/Asset Protection Planning
- 25% Probate & Estate Administration
- 10% Guardianships/Surrogate Decision Making
Casey Price: In His Own Words
A 1999 graduate of Widener University School of Law, Casey Price started practicing law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania soon after receiving his Juris Doctor.
In January 2000, Casey and his father, Carl Price, created Price and Price, LLC, which focuses exclusively on elder law. Two years later, he received his Master of Laws in Taxation from Temple University.
Casey describes his work as "extremely rewarding." Over more than 15 years of service to clients in South Jersey, Casey has helped people from all walks of life.
"I've represented people who lived through the Depression. I've helped veterans of World War II and people who served in the Korean War and the Vietnam War," Casey explains.
Whether he's assisting a client who saved money despite earning little over a lifetime or someone who was rich and famous, Casey applies the same service-oriented approach. And what all these clients have in common is they want to make sure their families and children benefit from their hard work.
Casey Price lives in Haddonfield with his wife and their three children. When he's not helping clients at the firm, he enjoys coaching soccer. He also plays guitar and baseball. Casey is a big fan of Philadelphia sports teams.
- New Jersey, 1999
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Master of Laws, May 2002, majoring in Taxation.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware; Juris Doctor, May 1999, graduating with Honors.
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Estate Planning Certificate, May 2001.
- Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania; Bachelor of Arts, May 1993.
- The Basics of Elder Law, National Business Institute, November 26, 2007
- The Complete Estate Plan - It's a Lot More Than Wills, Powers of Attorneys and Living Wills, Four Seasons at Forrest Meadow Adult Community, March 18, 2007
- The Complete Estate Plan - It's a Lot More Than Wills, Powers of Attorneys and Living Wills, St Michael's Lutheran Church - Cherry Hill, New Jersey, February 18, 2007
- The Basics of Elder Law, Camden County Bar Association, January 23, 2007
- Issues in Elder Law, Camden County Bar Association - Legal Lines Television Show, November 15, 2006
- Probating Different Types of Estates: 3 Case Studies, Camden County Bar Association, September 23, 2006
- Changes to Medicaid and the Effect on Gifting and Asset Protection, AXA Advisors - Marlton, New Jersey, May 15, 2006
- Probating Different Types of Estates: 3 Case Studies, New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education, April 29, 2006
- Advocacy for Caregivers of Elderly Loved Ones, Price and Price, LLC, April 25, 2006
- Changes to Medicaid and the Effect on Gifting and Asset Protection, Trinity Episcopal Church - Collingswood, New Jersey, April 2, 2006
- Changes to Medicaid and the Effect On Gifting and Asset Protection, Riverview Estates Nursing Home, March 31, 2006
- Introduction to Medicare Part D, The Fountains at Cedar Parke Continuing Care Retirement Community, February 22, 2006
- New Jersey Estate Planning Basic Skills Series, New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education, January 14, 2006
- Probate Different Types of Estates: 3 Case Studies, New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education, October 29, 2005
- What You Didn't Learn In Law School, Camden County Bar Association, October 24, 2005
- Ombudsman Volunteer Training - Living Wills and Guardianships, New Jersey Ombudsman's Office, September 22, 2005
- Long Term Care... What the Facilities Don't Tell You, Price and Price, LLC, June 14, 2005
- The Basics of Living Wills, Samaritan Hospice, May 25, 2005
- The Basics of Reverse Mortgages, Haddonfield Red Kimono Day, May 7, 2005
- Probate Mock Trial Program, Camden County Bar Association, April 21, 2005