What Sets Price & Price Apart from Other Elder Law Attorneys in Cherry Hill, Camden City and Elsewhere in South Jersey?
You have thousands of law firms to choose from; why select Price & Price, LLC? Our compassionate, experienced and highly knowledgeable elder care lawyers are dedicated to providing you and your family with the best legal advice and client care available in South Jersey.
At Price & Price, we have a single focus: helping our clients – elderly and disabled individuals and their caregivers – manage crises and prepare for future long-term needs. We have decades of experience guiding families, like yours, through the often frustrating maze of elder law, estate planning, probate issues, estate litigation and special needs planning in New Jersey.
You can rely on Price & Price to work for you and safeguard your interests when it comes to:
- Preserving Assets
- Minimizing Tax Liability
- Maximizing Benefits for Special Needs Individuals
- Ensuring Medical Care Will Be Provided in a Crisis
- Making Sure Your Family is Taken Care of When You Pass
- Avoiding Family Rivalry Regarding Your Final Wishes
Price & Price Protects Clients with Long-Term Care & Estate Planning in Haddonfield, Pennsauken and Winslow, New Jersey
Even thinking about the high cost of a nursing home or assisted living facility can make your head spin. We can help. Whether you are facing an imminent crisis – something is going on right now and you don’t know what to do – or you are thinking about the future and want to plan ahead, the skilled and compassionate elder care lawyers at Price & Price will listen to your concerns and provide you with sound legal advice. Moreover, we will be by your side throughout every step of the process. Allow Price & Price to focus on the legal business at hand while you concentrate on your family.
Many elderly people are forced to hand over their life savings to nursing facilities in order to qualify for Medicaid. Long-term care planning will help preserve your assets for your children, yet allow you to obtain government assistance to pay for nursing home needs.
Estate planning allows you to focus on living life today and not worrying about future medical needs. We will guide you through the process of creating a will and any trusts necessary to protect what’s yours in the future.
A living will allows you to plan ahead to ensure your wishes are carried out in the event you are unable to make your wishes known.
If you have a child with mental or emotional disabilities, we can create a guardianship plan to ease your concerns about your child’s future if you should pass.
If you or someone you love needs assistance applying for Medicaid or has applied and been denied Medicaid, we can guide you through the process and help to make sure you’re your application is successful.
Are you facing any of these challenges? Price & Price will help you by providing legal advice and drafting iron-clad documents to protect you and your entire family – now and in the future.
- Do you or a loved one have Alzheimer’s disease or dementia? Talk to us about mental disabilities planning.
- Is a loved one no longer physically or mentally able to care for themselves? A power of attorney and healthcare proxy will you give the ability to make decisions in their best interests.
- Do you have a parent in hospice care? We will help with end of life planning.
- Has a parent or other loved one passed away? Estate administration is complicated and often overwhelming. You don’t have to go it alone. We will assist you in managing and administering the estate properly.
- No will? When a loved one dies without a will, the probate process can be extremely frustrating. We can help.
- Is a sibling or other relative contesting a will? We will protect your rights and the rights of your deceased loved one.
- Have you or a loved one been injured or became disabled? Special needs planning will take the guesswork out of what happens next.
- Do you have a child who was born with physical or mental special needs? Disability planning will protect them now and in the future by ensuring they are entitled to receive all public assistance available to them.
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Experienced Elder Law Attorney in Camden, Burlington and Gloucester Counties
We’ve all heard the cliché: “Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.” But, sometimes, that’s easier said than done. No one wants to even think about planning for what may come – until, unfortunately, it’s too late to properly protect yourself and your family.
If you are in crisis right now, it is imperative that you have experienced legal counsel on your side. Do not hesitate to contact Price & Price, LLC for immediate help. We can get involved at any point and do whatever is possible to legally protect you and your family.
If you are thinking about the future, it will be here before you know it. Take the time now to plan ahead – while you still have time on your side and can make decisions calmly and with sound legal guidance. You and your parents have worked very hard to get where you are today. Planning ahead allows you to maximize what you have and minimize any potential loss in the future.
Contact Price & Price by email or phone at 866-986-7748 to schedule your consultation with a caring, knowledgeable elder law attorney who has offices in Haddonfield and Turnersville, NJ. You may also request a Skype consultation by email if you are unable to come into our office. Our skilled attorneys have years of experience representing clients in elder law cases throughout South Jersey, including Camden, Burlington and Gloucester counties. We have assisted countless clients in Audubon, Bellmawr, Camden, Cherry Hill, Collingswood, Gloucester Township, Gloucester City, Haddon Township, Haddonfield, Lindenwold, Pennsauken, Runnemede, Voorhees, and Winslow.